- Volume I (2014): http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/tocresult.jsp?isnumber=6822065
- Volume II (2014): http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/tocresult.jsp?isnumber=6822285
- Volume (2015): http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=7420813
- Title of the paper.
- Name, affiliation, postal address, and email address of each author (identify the name of the Contact Author).
- Abstract (about 100 words).
- A maximum of 5 topical keywords that would best represent the work described in the paper (see the list of topics).
Write the type of the submission as "Full/Regular Research Papers", "Short Papers", or "Poster Papers".
Write the acronym of the most relevant symposium that this paper is being submitted to (Acronyms are: CSCI-ISCS, CSCI-ISCI, CSCI-ISED, CSCI-ISOT, CSCI-ISBD, CSCI-ISPC, CSCI-ISAI, CSCI-ISPD, CSCI-ISMC, CSCI-ISHI - see http://www.americancse.org/events/csci2016/Symposiums for more details).
- The actual paper can start from the first page (space permitting).
Submissions are to be uploaded to the submission/evaluation web site portal at:http://american-cse.org/