Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with CSCI 2014 International Conference. Each workshop is expected to have between 6 to 12 papers. All Proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop proposals should include:
- Title of Workshop
- Name(s) of Workshop Chair(s) - i.e., the name(s) of proposer(s) and their affiliations.
- Between 100- and 200-word abstract describing the scope of the workshop.
- A description as to how the Workshop chairs will be selecting papers.
- Plan for the dissemination (soliciting papers, sending CFPs, ...)
- A one-page Biography of Chair(s)/proposers of workshop.
- Announcing the workshop to the right research community (including to colleagues and friends) - i.e., workshop publicity.
- Soliciting/Collecting submissions and arranging their evaluations.
- Providing the Workshop list of accepted papers (titles, authors names, their affiliations, email addresses) to the conference secretariat (email@example.com).
- Submission of Workshop proposals: As soon as possible but would like to receive the proposals by the end of September (2013) or soon after.
- Notification of acceptance of Workshop Proposals: within 4 days of proposal submission.
- Workshop chair will provide to the conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) the list of accepted papers in his/her workshop (title, authors names, affiliations, and email addresses for each accepted paper) before December 17, 2013.
- The conference secretariat will send the notification of acceptance to the authors of accepted papers in the workshop together with relevant instructions (typesetting instructions, copyright, registration deadline,...) before December 18, 2013.
- Final papers and Registrations due date is January 10, 2014.