by email@example.com — last modified Nov 07, 2013 06:46 PM
Authors are invited to submit their papers by uploading them to Submission web site at www.american-cse.org/
- Title of the paper.
- Name, affiliation, postal address, and email address of each author (identify the name of the Contact Author).
- Abstract (about 100 words).
- A maximum of 5 topical keywords that would best represent the work described in the paper (see the list of topics).
- Write the type of the submission as "Full/Regular Research Papers", "Short Papers", or "Poster Papers".
- The actual paper can start from the first page (space permitting).
All submissions must be received by the deadline; submissions must be in either MS doc or pdf formats (6 pages for Regular Research Papers; 4 pages for Short Papers; 2 pages for Poster Papers - the number of pages include all figures, tables, and references).
Papers should be typeset by using the general typesetting instructions available at www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html (i.e., use of regular Times New Roman, font size of 10, single line spacing, 2-column format). Authors of accepted papers will later receive a more specific typesetting instructions.
All submissions MUST be original (papers must not have been previously published or currently being considered by others for publication). The first page of the paper should include the followings:
Each paper will be peer-reviewed by 2 to 4 peers (except for papers that are philosophical in nature - such papers would be considered for panel discussions.) Confidentiality of submitted material will be maintained. Papers will be evaluated on the basis of originality, impact, significance, quality of research, quality of writing, and contribution to conference program and diversity. Papers whose authors include one or more members of the program committee will be evaluated using the double-blinded review process.