by email@example.com — last modified Oct 19, 2016 01:49 PM
There are three types of papers.
- Full/Regular Research Papers (maximum of 6 pages)
- Regular Research Papers should provide detail original research contributions. They must report new research results that represent a contribution to the field; sufficient details and support for the results and conclusions should also be provided. The work presented in regular papers are expected to be at a stage of maturity that with some additional work can be published as journal papers.
- Short Papers (maximum of 4 pages)
- Short papers report on ongoing research projects. They should provide overall research methodologies with some results. The work presented in short papers are expected to be at a stage of maturity that with some additional work can be published as regular papers.
- Poster Papers (maximum of 2 pages)
- Poster papers report on ongoing research projects that are still in their infancy (i.e., at very early stages). Such papers tend to provide research methodologies without yet concrete results.