HIMS'17 - The 3rd Int'l Conf on Health Informatics and Medical Systems
The conference is composed of a number of tracks, tutorials, sessions, workshops, poster and panel discussions; it will be held simultaneously with 20 other conferences at the same location on July 17-20, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
You are invited to submit a paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (each with a unique international ISBN number) and will also be made available online. The proceedings will be indexed in science citation databases that track citation frequency/data.
In addition, like prior years, extended versions of selected papers (about 40%) will appear in journals and edited research books; publishers include, Springer, Elsevier, BMC, and others). See the web link below for a small subset of such publications: (some of these books and journal special issues have already received the top 25% downloads in their respective fields and/or identified as "Highly Accessed" by publishers and/or science citation index trackers.) Click here for more details ...
Health Informatics and Medical Systems is an important area that is at the intersection of information science, computer science, social science, behavioral science and health care. This field is mainly concerned with the resources, devices, and methods required to optimize the acquisition, storage, retrieval, processing and use of information in health and biomedicine. Health informatics is driven by computers, information and communication systems. It is a multi-disciplinary field that covers a wide spectrum of sub-fields. It combines the problem solving skills of computer scientists with health care professionals and health care givers. The list of topics of interest that appears below is by no means exhaustive.
- Information Technologies for Healthcare Delivery and Management
- Health Data Acquisition, Management and Visualization
- Healthcare Knowledge Management and Decision Support
- Healthcare Modeling and Simulation
- Data Analytics, Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Health Information Systems
- Clinical Informatics
- Integrated Data Repository
- Computational Health Informatics
- Community Health Informatics
- Informatics for Education & Research in Health and Medicine
- Imaging Science
- Collaboration tools such as social media, web apps, patient education
- Healthcare Communication Networks and Environments
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
- Computer-Aided Surgery
- Computers in Medical Education
- Haptics in Healthcare
- Health Care Information Systems
- Implant Technology and Systems
- Interactive 3-D Models
- Medical Physics
- Neural, Sensory Systems and Rehabilitation
- Patient Diagnosis Methods
- Patient Monitoring Systems
- Regenerative Medicine
- Systems Physiology
- Therapeutic Engineering and Systems